Our “D" litter has arrived!
6 black tri boys
3 blue merle boys
2 black tri girls
All the pups from this litter have been placed.
The remaining older pups in this litter are currently priced at $900.
Black tri and blue merle.
Sawyer is a fast learner and loves attention. He is approximately 60lbs and is on the large side for a male Aussie. His current CERF eye exam is normal and his OFA hip/elbow scans are normal. His genetic panel is clear except for one copy of MDR1.
Quinn is layed back and silly. She is approximtely 50lbs and is a medium sized female. Her current CERF eye exam is normal and her OFA hip/elbow scans are normal. Her genetic panel is clear except for one copy of MDR1.
The beginning of March, 2023.
Yes. All of our puppies are purebred AKC Australian Shepherds and come with limited registration. Limited registration means these puppies are pets and cannot be used for breeding.
Yes. You can find a copy of the contract below the FAQ section.
Our puppies are raised in our home using modified Puppy Culture. They spend the first 3-4 weeks in our bedroom before they are moved to the laundry room/kitchen area for the remainder of their time with us.
The "Reservation Process" can be found below the "Contract" section on this page.
Deposits are nonrefundable. Do not place a deposit if you are not committed to welcoming a puppy from this litter into your home. The only condition in which a deposit will be returned is if the pregnancy is lost or there are not enough puppies for the number of deposits taken.
Australian shepherds are a working breed and are susceptable to tail injuries if not docked. The tails are docked at 3 days of age (along with the removal of the dew claws). All of our puppies will be docked since we have no way of knowing which pups may end up in a working situation.
1. Review the FAQs and Contract
2 .E-mail email@example.com with the following infomatation: reason for wanting an Australian Shepherd, prior dog experience, current living situation (apartment, house, urban, rural, etc.), average hours per week puppy would be left alone, other pets in the home
3. You will be contacted to schedule a phone interview and, if all goes well, be asked if you'd like to place a deposit
4. The non-refundable $500 deposit reserves a puppy for you (either a specfic puppy once they are born or a pick before they are born). All puppies are available until a deposit is placed on them.
5. If you are positive you want a puppy from the current litter, you may place a deposit on a puppy before they are born. Deposits placed before the birth will be given first picks in the order they were recieved. Picks will be made once the puppies are two weeks old.
6. Once your deposit has been recieved, sit back and enjoy the weekly updates on your pup until its time to bring them home!